It'll never be ok

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

it'll never be like that... my mum wants me to drop dead... my boyfriend caused me to miscarry our baby... i feel so fed up with living that I just cant see any point to it any more.... suicide is my only option... i no then that my life wouldnt get in everyones way... clive doesnt want to be a dad so i got pregnant... if i was dead that couldnt happen............... Goodbye to all of everyone who things this isnt the best idea... i just know in my heart of hearts it is...
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I don't think it's the best idea kirsty, I think you need help, counselling & whatever other help you are offered to get you through this, in the meantime we are here to offer you help & support through this difficult time.
  3. Sunset

Sunset Member

If the rest of your natural life was to be as crap as you're feeling now then it might be the best thing to do. I too have felt so completely lost in my sadness that I felt nothing for life. There was simply no reason to live. And there would have been no regret to have switched off life. In your case, are there things you could do to remove or reduce the sources of pain?

If your boyfriend is a source of crap in your life, leave him. You don't need him, do you? If he's what's pushing you closer to ending it, then whatever attachment you have to him can't be worth staying with him.

I don't know you, but I do know that you deserve better than you're getting.

Tell us what you could do if suicide was not an option.
  4. Kirsty, before doing anything, please talk with me on msn. Please.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.