Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by andyc68, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

to those who know her, itmahanh tried to o/d last nite/ yesterday i am sorry to say despite my efforts.
    luckily she got scared and contacted the police, i got a message from the RCMP who told me she wouldnt leave b4 they sent me a message, she is now in hospital getting the treatment to help her.

love and prayers to her.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

that's so sad, i will keep her in my thoughts, i hope she is okay.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yeah and it didn't work. Thank you andy for being there, literally. Hope you like hospitals, cuz I'm here for a while now.
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: hoping for a speedy recovery for you :hug:
  5. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Hoping your safe now. Maybe things can begin to change.
  6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

To all reading: How about a group hug? :grouphug: ?

Andyc68, thank you for updating us. :hug:sss

Itmahanh, hun, get well soon! I have been and will continue thinking about you - and "prayers" too (in my own fashion). :hug:sss

Stay safe everybody,

Acy I could use another group hug. Anyone else? :grouphug:
  7. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

now i am amazely puzzled...... nurses provide provider and computer in hospitals there? is it part of your health system to have such tools in hosp. rooms? better than some hotel :)

when i go to hosp. with all the machinery they dont even allow a hair dryer or an electric razor or radio let alone a pc or else......... :huh:

anyway that is not why i am here for...... but thank andy for acting as he did and wish you all the best in your recovery. your sons and daughter must be relief as well.... now time for you to get the help you need and tomorrow can wait... one day at the time.

may you now look after yourself and if you can't, admit it to those takng care of you wher eyou are..... they will provide knowingly whats really going on if you tell them the truth and help you in the bst way possible.

good luck hun and stay safe now will ya

8. alwaysincrisis

alwaysincrisis Well-Known Member

I am so glad you are safe! I only joined yesterday and as I looked through many posts you help so many people and encourage them that I was pleased I had joined.

It is such an amazing relief to be amongst people who are non judgemental....
  9. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey you glad to hear you survived.Get better soon ok!!!ive hardly got to know you but id like to have the chance.You sound like a nice person and im sorry your suffering so.Please update us on how you are when you want to and are able.Truly,in my thoughts.Take care.kath

PS Andy im glad that you were there and managed to help.Your a star and thanks for letting us know what had been going on!
  10. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Thanks everyone. You really don't know how loved you make me feel. Hey endinday, they don' let us have them. I am going to get this poor nurse in real trouble if anyone here finds out. I have now managed to sneak one in via a friend of a friend. So it will be limited time in. I'm out of ICU and in a private room on a regular ward ( no wacko ward yet) Thanks for caring endinday. Thank you all and to those of you who helped my son thank you again. But he is permanently shut down. He needs his space during this and I have told him he can be a kid again. But please don't forget andy here. I am sure he needs hugs and support too. I must of tore him apart. And for that I am so sorry. I can't even put in words how sorry I am. So please guys and gals, don't worry about me, just help that big lug andy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.