It's a matter of time at this point.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sparky777, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky777

Sparky777 Well-Known Member

I'm not coming out of this alive.

2. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

Sparky, you can come out of this alive. I know it doesn't seem like there is any future for you, but that is your depression talking. And there is an opposite end to this tunnel. I have been in and out so many times it's not even funny - every time I'm in the darkness I am sure that there is no hope, and that everything is only going to get worse. And every time I come out (some times are brief before I have to take a deep breath and plunge in again, and some are longer) it seems like it would have been so stupid for my life to end then.

Just get through it a day at a time. Or an hour at a time. Just get through, and there will be light again. :hug: (wish I could give you a real one).

3. Sparky777

Sparky777 Well-Known Member

I don't know anymore. It's an unbreakable circle that never ends, I'm hopeful and then I crumble. So why bother? I'm really trying, I am. I'm trying to believe I have nothing waiting for me, that this despair will end and that I can learn and grow from the hardships but when all I feel is pain is it really worth it anymore? I hope you're right, I hope I'll see light at some point.

4. MdngtRain

MdngtRain Well-Known Member

(Hugs) thinking the same way. It sucks. :(

5. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

Hi guys. Im also the same way. Really trying. Really struggling with coming to terms with life. I just cant seem to get this depression demon from leeching off my soul. It comes back everytime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.