It's A New Today :)

While I'm on a streak of trying new behaviors, I thought I would say "Good Morning" to all you good people on the forum. I seem to do a whole lot better in the morning and am not plagued by the dark thoughts.

I have been generally writing new posts when the darkness overtakes me. Today, I thought I'd share the good feelings of the morning. I commit to seeing Life through today. I commit to One Day At A Time.

I am very grateful for this forum, and especially the really wonderful, kind, supportive, compassionate, caring people who participate here.

I hope you have a good day. I hope the Sun shines upon you. I hope you are blessed with unexpected blessings.

Love to all. :)

RAGE

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
While I'm on a streak of trying new behaviors, I thought I would say "Good Morning" to all you good people on the forum. I seem to do a whole lot better in the morning and am not plagued by the dark thoughts.

I have been generally writing new posts when the darkness overtakes me. Today, I thought I'd share the good feelings of the morning. I commit to seeing Life through today. I commit to One Day At A Time.

I am very grateful for this forum, and especially the really wonderful, kind, supportive, compassionate, caring people who participate here.

I hope you have a good day. I hope the Sun shines upon you. I hope you are blessed with unexpected blessings.

Love to all. :)

RAGE
I've already been blessed. Now it's your turn. And it will come. Just as there is both night and day so is there both pain and joy. Pain today but joy tomorrow.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00