It's a Wonderful Life, the you version

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by palmtrees, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. palmtrees

palmtrees Well-Known Member

What would the world be like if you'd never been born? How would the people you know be different? Would they different or the same? Would you rather be able to watch them like this even though you couldn't intervene? etc. Be objective, don't just say everyone would be better off, that's your emotions talking. Everyone has touched and helped someone else's life in a positive way once at the very least.......
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

My daughter would have never been born
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

butterfly effect
    who knows?
    maybe there'd be peace on earth. or maybe robots would be controlling the world.
    every person makes all the difference
  4. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

There's truly no way to tell. Ever single individual affects its surrounding directly or indirectly. The absence of such individual changes everything.
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Can't say I can think anything earth shattering that would have happened.
    Maybe my foster kids would have had a totally shit childhood, but other than that the world would have carried on turning.
  6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Most people I know would be worse off.

But fuck them, -I- want to be happy, or at least not miserable.
  7. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

dunno. be nice to find out. though, in that case I really wouldn't know
    would I? use cryin o'er spilt milk. for the want of ONE condom.
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  8. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

My mom would be happier and not in such a bad spot, by her trying to help me become something better.

If I was never born she would have been able to focus on herself instead of trying to help the kid that was supposedly talented and smart. She would have helped my sister but not to the lengths that she tried to help me.

I failed and wrecked everything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.