It's About That Time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ozinuk, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

Well I'm sitting here listening to Whiskey Lullaby contemplating what I should do next. I'm trying to find a reason to go on but the events of the last 48hrs has clouded my judgement and dampened what hope and faith I have in people.

I am now truly on my own, I have come to the conclusion that I have become a burden, a millstone, a third wheel to my wife, family and friends because of the worries that come with me. So now that my use by date has expired there's no point in keeping all of this going. I've always believed that a heart can only be broken so many times before it comes unrepairable and I'm thinking I've had my fill of them. If there is a lower moment in my life than this I don't want to experience it, I have lost all trust in the people I put that trust in, how can people who have that level of authority be given that power, the power to dash any hope a person has left on the rocks. These are people who have no children but can tell you how to bring them up, these are unmarried people who give you marriage guidance advice. I now know the light at the end of my tunnel isn't getting closer it's moving away from me and there is no way to catch it... ....................:badday:

2. bhr

bhr Well-Known Member

I know, all too well, the pain and scarring of a broken heart. So far, I've been able to carry on. Maybe you can, too? For awhile?

3. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

I've been trying to carry on for the last several years, wearing a mask to hide all the anguish and pain I feel, the final and most damaging straw was the betrayal. I curse the Dr's who saved my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.