its about that time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by little, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little

little New Member

the world has let me down, even more so, I've let myself down. in a world where i wanted nothing more then to be recognized and remember, i couldnt have accomplished anything further from that truth then utter alienation of myself and pure loneness.

i hate myself, and i will die soon.
  2. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

hey dont put yourself down like that that could be a reason your so sad. i do that to and it only maked the problem 1000X worse. im sure you have many amazing things about you. care to expand more on why your like this?
  3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

I am sorry you feel like this it must be a very daunting feelings. I am sorry to here the "world has let" you down. Why do you think you have let the world down? I'm sure you haven't, would you likee to tell us more? Why do you feel like you have let yourself down? Has something happened lately to cause this feeling to currupt?

Please look after yourself and kep talking to us :hug: x
  4. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Can you stay here and keep talking to us? I hope that you are OK.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Instead of hating yourself, why not try loving yourself instead? :hug:
  6. mrbizle

mrbizle Member

I understand exactly how you feel. It's always worse when you think that you have done things to yourself that have left you in the position that is making you feel like this. Maybe your not as lonely as you think. Im currently in the process of pushing most of the people that actually care about me away - im falling further and further away from where i want to be. perhaps i will look back on this moment in a week and think i was lucky to have what i did. Good luck buddy, I hope things get better for you very soon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.