It's about time I give up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dfa87, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dfa87

Dfa87 Member

Hi,

I'm a 26 years old student. I suffer from severe social phobia, (very) mild agoraphobia and selective mutism. I was beaten on a nearly daily basis as a child by both my father and older brother. My mother used to make fun of me and put me down whenever she could. I have tried many medications. None of them helped me out. I even did drugs in the past and failed one year in uni because of them. I don't talk to anybody, not even my family anymore. My last friends who somehow remained with me, dumped me too. One cannot be more alone than I am right now. I'm starting to feel really depressed. I'm even considering ending it all. I stole some <mod edit - methods>in the uni, so I have everything I need in case I can't take it anymore. If it wasn't for my faith in god, I probably would have done it. I never do anything, always alone ... Everyone in school think I'm weird, some probably I'm crazy. Even teachers do not like me and they make me understand it. I'm the one nobody wants anything to do with. So what am I supposed do now? I will not take it much longer I feel.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
  2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

how do you feel about you?

3. Dfa87

Dfa87 Member

I have very low self-esteem. I feel sad and depressed. Always struggling with situations others master without hesitation. This cannot go on.

4. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

why do you have low self esteem? like what issues do you have about yourself?

5. Dfa87

Dfa87 Member

Issues, well all those I mention in my the post above. Social phobia, mutism. Being hated by everyone in this world. Reasons enough to not like myself.

6. What2Do

What2Do Member

Not everyone hates you bro!
    I'm a South African living in South Africa.
    Maybe you just need a break from everything. Take a trip to a place where nobody knows you. Make new friends. Find people with common interests. People who can make you smile and love you for being you! Don't be hard on yourself! It's great that you have a good relationship with The Lord! WWJD?
    You can always know, you have a brother in South Africa who won't judge you and I'm here anytime you need to chat. You've made it this far, YOURE THE MAN!!! Don't quit now!

7. Dfa87

Dfa87 Member

I HATE BELGIUM. I bloody hate this country. They are the most mean people on this earth. Its the worst country for people with social phobia.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.