its all 2 much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sugar&spice, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugar&spice

sugar&spice Guest

i just feel as if i cant go on anymore - i see a counsellor n i was in hospital bout 6 weeks ago after takin an ovadose n no body cares still - i was wantin to die n it didnt work :mad: n im just so stupid - i sent every one a suicidal note via txt n 2 people replied out of lyk the 20 ive sent - i was in hospital 4 2 days which aint alot but i dont care i jus wan to die - i cant even talk to my counsellor becuase she is ill n i jus cant deal with any of this fuckin shit i reli cant - ive already self harmed n im thinkin bout doin aerosols - ive got a contract with my counsellor not to do aerosols or cut but seeing i ve already failed - i fail at everythin - i suck so much :mad: i jus dont understand what people want from me and i cant do it i think id be helping everyone when i am dead - n i no how to do it

all i need is a cliff n where i live there are plenty n also no one will find me 4 ages so it gives me time to die if i havent died by jumpin

2. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

hiya, I did kind of read a bit of a post you made in another thread, I hope you manage to find some way out somehow and not let the bastards win.
    And remember you've got friends here.

3. Snooze

Snooze Well-Known Member

mhm. I talked with you for a lil at the Chat and you seem like a great, wonderful person! You shouldn't harm yourself, I KNOW an amazing person like you will easily find true happiness!

Keep your head up high! We'll be always here for you!

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.