Its all downhill from here

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by anonymous51, Feb 21, 2008.

1. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

Thats me just quit from somerfields. the wanker pulls me in shouting at me for not working hard enough etc. ive worked for the fucking company for an entire year with not 1 fucking holiday, covered for people saving their ass. Yet im still treated like shit so i said i quit, and walked out. I was on an adrenaline rush for the whole day and now its over. Now i see what lies ahead of me.

Im definately going to be moving out either next month or some time before summer. This place is a wasteland. The best jobs are taken and the ones left are hauling fish from fucking crates. Got to move back down to Edinburgh.

The very last night i spent there i was humiliated by my these pricks who used to be my friends, they just picked on me. people i knew for years and i couldnt even say goodbye, i just turned my back and went home. Coming up here was an escape from all that, now im going back.

I was working for them to make myself a net to fall onto in case i ran out of money, give me a boost to help make it easier. it turns out im in debt to my dad rather than have a savings account. Ive got nothing apart from this computer.

My brother has spoken about me staying at his whenever i go down but he is officially the most unreliable person i have ever met. I wouldnt be suprised if i talk to him tommorow and he says things have changed. Where the fuck am i supposed to go? even if i do stay with him its impossible to live there for more than a few months.

My plan was to go into college but the courses dont start till august which is too long away. There is no stable enviroment for me to live in.

I know all my dreams are going to fade. This is just the beginning. Ill get moved into some council home with only alcohol to keep me company. those poor bastards you see on the street getting hassled by kids. Thats all i can look forward to.

What the fuck am i going to do?

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

First thing, don't panic.

Would your dad be willing to sub you till you get on your feet?

Failing that, look for a job that is live in. Hotel jobs, some bar jobs have accomodation attached.

Nail your brother down on the offer of a roof and if all else fails just land on his door, I'm sure he wouldn't see you on the streets.

Deep breaths and go sign on for now just so you've got some money coming in. :hug:

3. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

You mean go on doll? is it possible to do that from the internet because theres no job center around for miles.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Take a deep breath and consider your options. Then set your goals and reach to attain them. All is not lost for you. Terry has some good suggestions. Work on some of those.

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni