its all fucking hopeless

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by poisonedresistance, Jan 30, 2013.

1. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

yerh, ive posted this in two places, seems it belongs in both with my current moment in this present time.
    teetering on the edge, one a finite reality, the other a life long fucking obsession that I have to break(much more than the smoking thing!)
    So, lets start with the Media, what a complete and total waste of time that is, its about the past, whats happened, its dumbed down and glamorized to the point of stupid.:saturn::saturn::saturn:
    As for religion or asking others for help, yerh dont get me started that's an argument for arguments sake, worse than hopeless!
    Hope should be placed alongside plagues, misery and despair, it only serves the needs of those who have 'power' the same as religion and the belief in rewards after death,just another way of keeping us inline.
    so why not kill myself?
    life can be really good, sure im enraged,impoverished,full of hate and despair but im also full of love and happiness and satisfaction, a thousand feelings all at once sometimes. I am not afraid of feeling despair, it doesn't lead to being perpetually miserable, just miserable for that PRESENT moment.
    I embrace hopelessness, it makes sense not to fight it. When we are gone the earth will still be here and when that is gone the universe will be ever expanding and changing. The species we seem determined to destroy will probably still be around, along with thousands of new ones waiting to explore life.
    wild animals do not live in hope, they live in the real world,the NOW, they have no knowledge of hope or perpetual search for a 'brighter future'. we have so much to learn. trying to value my time,trying to enjoy living hopelessly, my own way.
    I love the fact that i am acute, conscious,delicate,emotional,perceptive
    and sensitive plus strong enough to feel utterly hopeless and enjoy it.
    If you've read this i hope that you arnt feeling better, after all, it is hopeless.:saturn:

2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Blakey...great band and reference...PT has such an old but new sound (if that makes sense)