It's all I think about ( I fucking hate myself)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bigman2232, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Having a relationship, going on a date, finding the girl who's expectations are low enough that they'd try me out; that's all I think about.

I constantly think of being alone and how lonely I am. Everything I do I think about how to change that. Now even watching tv makes depressed because it's always about love, relationships and all that stuff. Every conversation I'm in somehow seems to go to relationships and most of the time I'm not the one that makes it go that way. Everyone around me has or has at least had someone.

I hate myself for always being concerned about it. I hate that I always fall for the wrong girl. I hate that I become infatuated so damn easily.

I'm just so tired of being alone, and tired of everyone else bitching about how their relationships are so much trouble when I'm older than them and have never even had one. FUCKING FUCKIN FUCK

2. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I not sure if I should say this since it might be viewed as negative but it sounds to me that you should not
    I say tell them to shove it and that your not an emotional doormat.

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It won't be viewed as negative, I know what your trying to say and your right.

Anyways I don't know if you have tried such avenues but getting out more often by joining clubs and going out with friends will obviously increase your chances of meeting someone.
    Also it's understandable that you think about relationships all the time.

4. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

It's not so much that they use me as a doormat. It's just I'm around to see it. It's just aggravating that everywhere I see these couples getting upset over the dumbest little things. They don't appreciate how good it is to have a relationship because they can get one so damn easily.

I go out and I try to make myself have as many chances as possible but I'm not the pick up type.

This fucking shit has really made me an asshole because I'm so damn bitter. I know what's wrong with me but I can't seem to do anything about it.

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Well in this day and age it's hard to find someone who is genuine. Most people I Know see relationships as a way to enhance ones social status and also gain something selfish from a relationship.

I think what you need is a genuine person, someone who will understand you. Unfortunately it's tough to find those sorts of people, there few and far between. Also since you will cherish the relationships you have, you won't fall into the same pit as the others have.
    I think you've got it all pinned down, now all you need is some luck on your side.

6. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

I feel the same, i have been single 3 whole damn years now... every date i go on is a shambles i just never seen to be good enough, PM me if you want to chat

Lost

x