its all just too much...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blacksheep, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blacksheep

Blacksheep Well-Known Member

i cant fucking take it. there is just too much bullshit in the world now...i feel like i cant fit into it. everything i want to do, i cant because they wont let me. i dont do enough, make enough, know enough, laugh enough to be normal.
    i cant even fucking drive right.
    everyday when i go to work, i just want to leap from some high standing structure, and when i fantasize about doing that, i then think of the safety meeting they would have after i did it...lol.
    nobody cares about the little man, and since i am the littlest of men, i feel like an ant right now...about ready to be smashed under the foot of depression.
    what do i do?

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I think it's time to get a grip of things blacksheep. Yes, the world is full of bullshit and it's hard to be normal. But you know what, normal is boring anyhow. I don't care to be normal. I'm different and that's just how God made me. Forget about other people and measure happiness by what makes you happy.

3. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Just remember Blacksheep, the ant is far stronger than any other creature in this world..

Please talk to someone about what you are feeling..If not in real time then on here..You will find that you are not alone in what you feel about the world...

I am online most nights and even if I am not here, there are many others to listen to you.

Hold on..

4. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that, Blacksheep. What kind of things do people say about you? Try to keep in mind, how you live is no one's business but your own. There's a saying that goes 'A man is likely to mind his own business if it is worth minding', people tend to pry into other people's lives because their own individual life is quite uneventful. If your lifestyle works for you, screw everyone else, who knows you better than you? Why not try some form of stress relief, video games are a fantastic example, easy to play, relaxing and an escape from reality. Outdoor hobbies like hiking, diving and climbing are also great ways to blow off steam and feel like your life has some sort of purpose, that you have something to work at that you actually enjoy. People are probably the only creatures capable of making themselves extinct, some people in particular have some very negative attitudes and would just love to see you feel as miserable as they do, don't let it get to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.