It's all lined up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The_8th_Wonder, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

I have everything ready but why can't I do it?????? I need help... I'm not going to make it much longer without it.
  2. Dringer

Dringer Active Member

I'm sorry you want to do it. Why are you feeling this way? You probably can't do it because deep down there is still something to live for.
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

You can't do it because it's harder to do than it seems it ought to be. I struggle with much the same, myself. I'm ready to do it. No one will stop me at 5AM. It would take literally 3 seconds between starting the attempt and being stone dead.

As for help, I have no idea what to do about that. I'm hoping it all works out... I'm hoping someone will come along, take me by the hand, and make it all better. But that won't happen, of course.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello 8th wonder,
    You are having problems because it goes against the grain of life. Human nature does not allow you to harm yourself!! Why don't you tell us more about you so we can try to help you. No one here wants to see you commit.
    We would prefer to see you open up and make new friends here at the forum.Alot of people here are having similar problems to yours and want to die. You know what they are still with us because they have found out that the others here are genuinely caring people who have their hand out in friendship to help you. Please take Care!!~Joseph
    P.S. If you want to talk just PM me, I am on and off the computer all different hours of the day and night. I don't sleep much except here lately I get really depressed this time of year and find it hard to get out of bed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.