It's all messed up again

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bigman2232, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

For a little bit of time the feelings weren't that bad. I was trying to stay busy and stay out of my head. I started up with a new therapist and she seemed to be helping.

Now it's all gone to shit in two days.
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Do you know what's happened in the past few days to make you feel worse?
  3. Bigman2232

I know exactly what has happened and is happening.
  4. amei

amei Well-Known Member

:hug: I know i wouldnt be of much help, but if you ever feel like you need to talk to anyone you can PM me
  5. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Hey, I sent you a pm bigman.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Bigman,
    What has happened to trigger these feelings? You said your new therapist was making a difference, have you told her that things have gone to shit the last couple of days? If your waiting for your next visit , why not call her and ask to be squeezed in because you need help!! If things get to bad then you need to go to the hospital!! Suicide isn't the answer and I think you know that. You have had a taste of feeling better and I think that is what you want!! I hope you get to feeling better soon!!~Joseph~
  7. Bigman2232

Well my therapist is one that the University provides free so she's busy and you basically have to wait for your next appointment which is next thursday. They have walk ins but then you get whoever is on instead of a specific person. Plus talking really isn't going to change anything.

I've still blown another opportunity. I'm still going to hate my classes and probably fail at least one. My friend is still going to make bad decisions. I'm still going to have to watch people make such immature mistakes and take for granted what I never have, and probably never will have. I'm still going to have cut after not doing it for 2 months and almost being healed.
  8. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

If you want to talk about what's going on then I'm here to listen :hug:
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Bigman..I'm here if you need a shoulder to cry on x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.