its all over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aaron_corsa, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaron_corsa

aaron_corsa Member

ok well i posted a thread before in this section titled cant cope

well things are soon to be over i have found some one who is willing to sell me <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods>

so soon as i get it im gone

please read my other post for my full reasons

but hey i wont be missed by any 1 trust me on that
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
  2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Is it truly going to be worth it?

No-one will miss you - do you have parents/brothers/sisters/children? - If you have any of them - you have a high chance of affecting their lives should news of your act come through. I would advise you to think about exactly what you are considering. Whoever is willing to sell you a handgun in the UK is doing so illegally too.
  3. aaron_corsa

aaron_corsa Member

yes it is going to be worth it

as for <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods>bought of blackmarket

and i have no one
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Don't do it, Aaron. There are people here who care. Here if you feel like talking.
  5. Maedchen

Maedchen Well-Known Member

Dear Aaron,

may I please ask you to give me a chance to speak to you?
    I am a very stupid and useless person, and I have no idea about guns and such. But I read your other thread ("can't cope"), and I truly feel your pain. Oh Aaron, that must have been so very hurtful, finding out about your mom's suicide and then being rejected by officials when searching for her grave.
    You know, I would have had an older brother, if he wouldn't have died shortly after his birth. My parents did not tell me about that, but I found out myself when I looked into our family book. When I tried to locate his grave 30 years after his death, I had to spend also much time, just to find that his grave was turned into an empty space again, available for new funerals. Even the marking was gone and nowhere in the archives to be found. Hence I made a little cross on my own (two wood-sticks bound together with a little flower in the middle), and lay it somewhere onto the huge lawn where I supposed his grave must have been once. Then I looked into the sky and knew that he saw me. And he smiled down to me, dear Aaron. I know that he smiled to me. Can you please understand me?
    Aaron, couldn't you do likewise for your mom ?
    I would like to stop crying about you, if you would write a little answer. And if you would please try to endure like I try, too.
    Love, Maedchen
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.