Its all over.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SashaJade, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SashaJade

SashaJade Well-Known Member

I am getting so much shit about my life choices its unreal.

Im making a life changing choice... praying its for the better. And all I'm getting in real life is criticism and horrible remarks. This sounds like a pathetic reason to want to die... But on top of everything i'm going through in my own mind this is really enough to shove me over the edge.

I'm ready to die. I'm all planned out to do it. I know exactly what I will do and when I will do it. I'll go to my outpatient plan as normal tomorrow... With everything I need. I'll go to my favourite spot afterwards... and well the rest will be history.

So, in short; This is goodbye.

Thank you for all your support... I wouldnt have lasted this long without all of you.

God Bless.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Sam, it doesn't need to come to this. Those who cannot accept your life choices are not worth having in your life. This change is a big one for you and you need all the psychological support you need because it is tough along with other people's prejudices, but you need to ride out the storm on this one. Cut out those who don't support you, tell your shrink at your outpatient appt tomorrow you are struggling with this and peoples reactions. Come here when you need support and when the world is upside down. I'm always here if you need a rant, bitch, cry, shout or just a shoulder. Please don't do anything rash Sam. I for one care about you so much and love you and I know that you are strong enough to get through this, even though this is difficult.
  3. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

sam, i really , really hope you reconsider. from what little i've chatted with you, you seem like a great person. dont listen to those critical remarks and those haters. there's always gonna be some jerk with something to say. you know who you are and what you want and you should go for it. don't give up. we care about you
  4. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

Hey Sam,

So sorry to hear you are struggling. You are not pathetic for letting this get to you, it would hurt anyone, and as you said you have enough going on in your life right now without this as well. Maybe this is something you could work on in therapy? Learning how to stop letting them get under your skin? It will take time, but it will be worth it.

Tomorrow, at your outpatients appointment tell them what is going on for you. How far this has pushed you over the edge. You need support hon, but you need to tell them the full story in order for them to provide you with the adequate help you need.

In the meantime keep posting and talking and letting us know what is going on for you.

Take care :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.