Its all so pointless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SillyOldBear, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Just got the email from the unemployment office. Our leaders, in all their stupidity are cutting off unemployment on the 28th. Even if you are still owed money. They really don't give a crap about the poor. I will soon have NO income. Why not check out of this crappy world. Think of all the resources that would be saved if I wasn't around. And I wouldn't feel worthless anymore. I wouldn't feel anything. What a blessing that would be.

2. juicy

juicy Well-Known Member

At least you have income. I have no income because I have no job.........
  3. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

honestly juicy.... she bear is saying she is on unemployment and that its about to be cut off on the 28th.... meaning she gets less than 2 more wks of that.... and she has no idea how else to get $$ atm.... your statement of "at least you have income" seems like you are slapping in her in the face yet again. she is telling you she is about to be without income, and you are responding with coldness.

she bear.... i read this earlier and did not have any advice to give you because i am guessing you live in the USA and i know that here in Tennessee unemployment benefits are being cut off on the 1st of the yaer and food stamps are being cut to 50% of what they currently are as well as several other funds. I have also read on your other posts that you are 61 yrs of age.... and i know that makes it inherently hard to find a job. what about, have you applied for retirement? i know that you say you dont want to have to have medicare because you have to pay for it... thats true, but its also true that payment comes out of your check before you ever receive it so unless you get a medicare advantage plan where you have to pay extra monthly premiums, you dont even realize that you are paying out any money at all. .. and even if you do realize it, its better than getting no money at all, isn't it?

idk just thoughts, maybe bad ones...
  4. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Thank you Dawn. And for pointing out that I have no income and no job. Juicy needs to reread my post. May have to go with Social Security. Some people say I will not lose Medicaid. Will have to research. May consider a reverse mortgage, since I have no kids to leave the house to. Will be 62 next month so it will be an option. I just don't want to be in this place. Am really angry at our politicians who don't seem to care. At a world that doesn't seem to care. But then I don't think anyone who is using this site wants to be where they are now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.