It's all to much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by laurenelizabeth09leb, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laurenelizabeth09leb

laurenelizabeth09leb Well-Known Member

I've run out of options... all I want to do now is just end it all...
    Cutting, or any other type of self harm doesn't help anymore...
    All I want to do is get it over with and just... make it all stop...
    I'm so sick of being around death and that only making it worse...
    I don't understand anything anymore and I feel like I've run out of options...

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There are always other options. You just need to find them. Maybe someone can help you with that. I understand about wanting to make it all stop, but making it stop and ending your life are different things. Maybe we can help you figure something else out. Please stay safe. :hug:

3. laurenelizabeth09leb

what else can i do...

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Try some positive distactions. SI doesn't solve anything. It just causes more problems to deal with. More explanations to have to provide. I don't know what your issues are so I really can't give you any ideas, but I know there are other options to try first. Do you have a therapist or anyone to talk things through with?

5. laurenelizabeth09leb

6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Lauren :hug: :hug: I'm here if you want to talk.

7. laurenelizabeth09leb

thank you

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am open to talk as well. I do think you should consider finding a counselor or therapist or someone you know you could trust. It can make a huge difference. But you know you have people here, so if you are uncomfortable seeking professional help, we will support you the best way we can. :hug:

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

hello Lauren, I use to live in Texas! I lived in San Marcos. Beautiful scenery. I especially liked the spring fed river that ran right thru town. I want you to know there are some really special people here and they love to give advice and support. When you are ready give us some more information on what is going on. I hope you stay safe and open yourself just a little so we can help!
    :chopper:

10. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Perhaps there are so many options that they overwhelm. Can you try thinking creatively to find good options

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.