It's all too much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Much afraid, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Things that should be joyous don't even hit the smile scale. There's too much to do and everyone who would help needs direction. I need mind readers; I need people who understand the significance of things or I need to let it all go - pretend something whisked it away never to be found.

I can't stand the responsibilities of life and I'd like someone to help shoulder them but there isn't anyone. It's just me and those I try to take care of and every time I tell my counselor "No you don't need to worry" I'm lying. The only he he doesn't need to worry about is that I'm too stupid to find the way out!

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Can you clarify what is going on Much Afraid? And I am so sorry you are going through such a frustrating situation

3. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

I'm working full time, caring for my husband, taking care of bills, cleaning, laundry, groceries, cooking, my girls - dogs, moving, trying to be calm and orderly, one step at a time but the whole picture bleeds through and suffocates me. Wonderful people offer to help but they then have to ask many steps of the way (no fault to them they don't want to overstep boundaries) and its just too much. I can't sleep long enough to feel rested and there's a constant sense that I'm a SoaHB because I get testy and snarky when I don't mean to and then feelings are hurt and I feel guilty and and and

And I just want to disappear - be the invisible being I've been most of my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.