its all too much

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by starlight2006, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

Its all just getting too much. My head is feeling all over the place, i keep going dizzy and feeling sick. And im really tired too, when i shudnt be because i got a load of sleep last nite.

I just wish i could disappear. people pretend to care but i cant believe them. Im wrong to feel wat i do, i know that, i always am.

Wednesday is drawing closer and everytime i think about it my heart starts going at a hundred miles an hour and the nausea gets worse.

I just want out, away from everything.

I feel so alone right now, im not sure coming home was the best thing to do. im feeling better buts that only because im ignoring it. I jus really hope i dont break down in there. It mite help my case, but mite jus make me look stupid.

God i jus wish it could be over. I wish i could be over.
  2. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

One of the worst fears of breaking down in front of people who can help is that they wont do. Nearly all of the time they will help unless they just don't know how to cope at all with it or they want you to suffer, which is incredibly unlikely if they care about you even a tiny iota.
    People do care about other people although sometimes it never feels that way.
    I really think you need to consult a doctor about how you feel but that is easier said than done if you've not told anyone yet, because of the fear of it.

Try going for a long walk until your physically tired to see if it releives any of those symptoms. It's also a good idea to talk about it with other people as much as you can.

Take care :hug:
  3. starlight2006

i have talked to other people, and im not scared of going to get help, i have emailed the uni counselling service and im waiting for an appointment. The doc wont do anything because it is something that shud only be temporary. Wednseday is D-day. After that things shud get easier, its jjus the build up i cant cope with. The ppl i will break down in front off dont give a shit, all they care about is their precious rules, not about how they make students feel.

as for the matter with ***** i understand wat u sed, but there is history u dont know about. Cant say my opinion here because they wont like it.
  4. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Sorry about jumping to conclusions, it's a seriously bad habit i've got.

What did you mean when you said temporary about the docs?
    Always vouch for the best care, if they don't give a crap about you then go to someone who will.
  5. starlight2006

the reason i am feeling the way i am is something that could be solved tomorrow. its jus this build up that i cant cope with. im so ill and i have so much revision to do. its messing up everything
  6. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

What would you do to solve it and how are things holding you back from doing so?

One very important thing is never try to overdo yourself when your feeling this way. My biggest mistake is not telling anyone and not getting a break from uni. I screwed up my course but luckily I can still get back on it. You can't overdo yourself. Even gonig to your tutor and asking if you can have a little more time to do things because of the way your feeling might work.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.