its all wrong

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by silent_chaos, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

This is my third time trying to post my phone is pissing me off. It's the only form of internet incase anyone was wondering. Earlier I went to the hospital cause I was suicidal. ( I'm feeling better)
    I waited for 2 hours to talk with someone when they finally talked with me I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I must not be very suicidal if I'm at the hospital asking for help. They had me sighn a pomisery note saying I won't hurt myself. And sent me on my way. Now I can think of 2 good reasons why they did that. 1 I have no heath insurance. And 2 I have no health insurance.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The were not listening . they had no beds available , and the person that sent you home was not very professional that is what i see. hugs to you hun

3. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

It's 5 in the morning and I just want to sleep to somewhat escape my thoughts. But I'm far from being tired. Maybe in a couple of hours.

4. yep

yep Well-Known Member

I am glad you are feeling better now, but as things change, you may be feeling very suicidal again. So I would not assume you are OK or not, but just hope that you know you can always can come back here and find someone who care, someone who will listen to you without judging you. You are not alone. It is not all wrong as long as someone is there for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.