1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

its all wrong

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ryan25, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan25

ryan25 Member

hello - never vented on here before , im new to this - new to feelin like this , its only been about 2 years of feeling like this im still going to do something about it !

ok so this is how the story goes - split up with my ex 3 years ago - she hates me without valid reason , on splitting up she refused to pay the mortgage etc for around 5/6 mnths which meant i had to support the mortgage and jeopordise my credit cards etc which ruined my credit file , which means i got sacked due to my job requiring A1 finance !

Now ive been forced through the courts to sell my house and she still has my car , ive had to move in with my parents and my selfworth is at 0.........

im not worried or motivated by materialistic possesions , its just the constant trudge through this shitty little rat race , expected to do whats normal and frowned upon when "normal" isnt evident - yes i have sever depression and yes i do feel diffrent to everybody else - everybody else pretends to care , but you can see in there eyes , they are thinkin "wow this boys a fruitcake" i can almost see it every time i even dare to suggest im really low - so based upon this can anyone give me some help or i fear the negative thoughts are going to end my life !!

ryan25

2. lagstronaut

lagstronaut Member

i know that look man. when you are trying too hard or when you decide to stop trying, the look is the same -- "what the fuck is wrong with you". I get it all day every day buddy. I wish I could tell you how to make it not sting as much

3. ryan25

ryan25 Member

to make it worse before xmas i told my mum {the only person in the world} that i wanted no part of this shitty earth any longer - she got really stern with me and told me to grow up - i mean if ya mum doesnt understand , how can people who could never work me out in twenty years possibly understand me - yeah i got that look from my mum too - she said she doesnt want to hear it anymore - point made i think !

thanks pal

4. Youth

Youth Active Member

Me and my ex-girlfriend shared an apartment for awhile and I got straight up screwed out of like $4,000 of rent and other stuff. I rebounded big time though. I mean, when I and her were dating I was just this injured athlete living with some hottie, but without her, even despite all of the financial cutbacks, I have more credentials now - I'm in college, acting, writing, and reading a lot more, and have been on the Dean's List. And she's going out with this butt-ugly mongrel she cheated on me with.
    Now, I still have some dept left to pay off, but I do have more self-worth. No, I don't have a sexy girlfriend anymore. And yes, I'm living with my folks. But honestly, I feel like it's her loss. I know that she was always happy with me and I highly doubt that "other guy" has equaled me - at least as far as making her smile! I'm really depressed at this point in my life, but I'm absolutely positive it is not because of her or my dept. I know I did right in our relationship.
    SO: Just convince yourself that you did things for her that no other partner could. She's not going to feel you again, but you can move on. You have a fresh start. Just forget about her and the money and build from what you've got in front you - a family and an extra opportunity to reinvent yourself.

Hope I helped!
    Youth

5. ryan25

ryan25 Member

hey thank , as i said im not so bothered about the money,car or house , i honestly couldnt give a fuk about that , ive turned into a depressed , pariah , and i dont care ------- but i do - - i just push everyone away , i mean i cut people out of my life very very easily .
    my car blew up last week and my boiler collapsed and soaked my house that im trying to sell , so you see , if i documented all my problems on here - i think you guys would be bored !

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
  6. ryan25

ryan25 Member

no reason to carry on , im perceived as strange / odd and ive driven everyone away , i will die a lonely man thats a cert!

7. lagstronaut

lagstronaut Member

i will die a lonely man too dude. its a shame

8. ryan25

ryan25 Member

i never planned life like this , now everyone is either ashamed of me or just dont want to know me - prove life is worth living is what i say , and if medication is the only thing other than counselling then fuk it , im goin asap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.