It's almost been..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Avarice, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

It's almost been four years since I joined this site. February 2009. I never ever thought I'd be back here three and a half years later for the same reasons..
    This isn't how my life was supposed to be three years on. It was meant to get better. :(

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Though I am sorry things have caused you to be back I am glad you still have not only here to reach out for support but also the strength to actually do it. If you can get yourself back to a better place for a few weeks/months/years then then the occasional slide , while painful, can be dealt with. Hopefully the knowledge that you have been through it before and came out on the other side will make it an easier and shorter trip back up this time. Do not consider it a shortcoming to be back - consider the strength and resolve it has proven you to have in the past and and reach for that again.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry that things have been hard for you, but it's good that you came back here and reached out for support. I hope that posting here will help you in some form.