It's almost funny.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cult logic, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

It really truly is.

All that killls me right now is that I can't DO something about everything.

I have no more pills no nothing.

Of course it's all fucking stupid because I'm fucking stupid I will always find a reason to hate my life no matter what is solved.

Everyone pretends to care it's what people do best and no one has the courtesy to tell me yes you did fuck up and yes you are better off dead.

I can't fix this and I'm done with it. I CAN'T be happy ever, I screwed my chance at happiness I'm always told there are other things but how is it your place to judge what can make me happy.

My life is finished and I want out now.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Here if you want to talk about what happened.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your right not our place at all Only you know inside what will bring you happiness only you can truly make you happy You have to want it over the comfort of being where you usually are. Do something that use to make you happy even if you don't feel like it do it see what happens

4. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

Fawkes, I'm just asking you a question that I hope you take seriously. Who in this world can do something about everything? You have a valid reason to hate your life. My hope is that you will negate the conclusion you have drawn. It's all about what is true. We can all believe something that is a lie and then our whole life is based on that lie. I really truly hope that doesn't happen to you because your worth as a human being cannot be imitated or compromised. This is not BS. The BS is when someone thinks they are not good enough. How sad is that?

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I agree with peacegirl. You know I care about you but that is because I can see a side of you you can't see right now. I am a pretty smart person so I don't think I am wrong in my assessment here.
    The answers must be found inside ourselves and only you know what has true meaning for you and what will make you happy.
    We are here to help you find that but sharing our support while you struggle and offering what has worked and helped for us in the hopes that you can use bits of what we have to formulate a plan for yourself.

We all love and care about you I hope you know that, you have always been kind and reached out to me so I know you are not a bad person, far from it in fact.

Hugs Bambi

6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

If a person can never reach happiness is it not logical for their sake to be out of misery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.