it's almost over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rggkjg1, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Member

i've tried to make my life worth living over the past few years and i've failed. i have just one last thing i need to find out before i finally decide that it's over. i already know it's over, but i have to humor myself until i make a final decision. i have no more hope. i will never be happy. i just want it all to end.

i'm not really sure if i'm supposed to be posting anything "meaningful" or something. i feel most of my posts have just been rants. should i be putting my thoughts into something other than a rant?
  2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

rggkjg1 write whatever is going on with you, what really is, let the words come out and reach for help. if you need to rant then do it, if you need to let it all out, go for it. we are here to listen to your pain and hopefully bring words of comfort to you. so many times i've found support and comfort here, give us a chance at helping you now.

be well and stay safe hun
  3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

As always Granny is giving you some very wise advice. If ever you feel the need to chat pm me. I will always reply as quick as I can. Best of luck.:smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.