its almost time

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by greenieguy, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

No hapiness is ever coming my way i know what i need to do because im tired of being me. Some girl would have had a good boyfriend but it doent matter let the girls have who they want and i can rest in peace without worrying about that stuff
  2. Nelly1921

Nelly1921 Well-Known Member

greenie, lota girls missing out. Wish i could hold your hand. Always easier when your not going through it alone.
  3. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

I'm sorry to hear that greenie:( I hope you change your mind
  4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

'cause there's so much more to life
  5. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

I just wanted to say thanks i slept on it and felt a bit better but all of you guys giving support maDe my morning much better. Im going to try and hang on longer
  6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Greenieguy,

Hope your ok my friend. Just keep posting if your down as we all need the support of this forum. It's one haven I have found that helps never a lot. Take care.
  7. Nelly1921

Nelly1921 Well-Known Member

There's a whole TEAM of people at Suicide Forum cheering you on. Day by day is good. Hour by hour if you need to.
    And you can always jump into the chat room an just listen to people talk about strange stuff. Today featured bean bags, cats, countries in the EU, lost ID and an impressive use of emoticons.

Take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.