It's almost time.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DeVon72176, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeVon72176

DeVon72176 Active Member

I've found no reprieve from my situation. So, I'm going to take some time to set things straight with people and leave some stuff with others.

Also, given the nature of this board, I will probably leave some things posted as messages for others left behind. That way, the items I leave should always be found. At least, for a little while.

I also want to put in here that my wife (ex) is not a bad person. Things just went down bad between us. I've said some things on the board and did not want to leave the impression that she is a bad person. She's not.

Thanks everyone for reading.

2. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

Of course I don't know your situation but give it some time. If you're not seeking help, do it. With some people it helps more to physically talk to a person. I'm not saying it fixes everything but it definitely helps and it's a start. I know I'm just a random stranger online but I'm asking you not to go through with it. At least wait until somebody that's better with words than me can come along and reply.

3. Trilaque

Trilaque Member

I hope you decide against this, but you seem certain and, since that's the case, I don't want you to go without knowing someone cares. You're loved, bro.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It's never too late to change your mind.. No one would think differently of you..You don't have to follow that negative path you are on.. There are plenty of positive ones.. Getting professional help is a good start.. I wish the best for you!!

5. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

I remember you posting a while back about your ex and things that have happened, how have you been doing since then have you talked to anyone about how you feel, please look after yourself

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Devon,

Im praying for you. I hope you pray too. I am here for you. DONT do ANYTHING please. I BEG you.Please just let it out. Why has it gotten so bad? I will listen if you want to send me a PM. Come on we can make a plan and get you out of this situation whatever the circumstamces. PLEASE lets work together ands get you happy and hopeful and then these thoughts will be a million miles away. Youd be surprised maybe if you knew what Ive come back from.There is always hope I promise you. ALWAYS. Stay and lets find a way to make you whole again and happy!!!!

Write me please,

Marty

7. DeVon72176

DeVon72176 Active Member

Thank you, everyone, for your concern.

I have talked myself till I'm blue in the face. I've seen a counselor, who has been great, but I won't be able to see them any more. Everything is cut off and I'm going to get my things in order before it's too late.

8. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Well DeVon- I see you are determined to do this. It is sad because I cannot help but think of the life you could have had. You are just giving up, and giving up without a fight. If I had killed myself I would have never known the joys of parenthood, or the joys of reuniting with my enstranged family. Undoing all the wrongs I have done to people, and I sure would have missed the understanding and wisdom from my creator. Let alone having such a great and close relationship with him, and a purpose by him. Life is worth fighting for, and it took me to fight for it to realize this. The biggest fear I had when I was suicidal was being forgotten, well that is a sad reality of those who do commit suicide. Eventually life goes on and they are forgotten. You mean much more than that, and have a purpose in this life. It is sad that your going to throw it all away. Blessings..

9. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Devon,

You will break our hearts. JUST DONT. I BEG YOU .PLEASE . You are in my prayers

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't give up Devon. Keep trying to get your life back in order. It's never too late. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.