its alwasy me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by diamond2, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamond2

diamond2 Active Member

its always me ye......fine people smoke weeed here sneak men in n that bt i gt in trouble for tellin some1 ta stop bangin on the wall...every1s just fukin gangin up on me as usual
    seriously like kmt

im not an attention beg right bt when it comes dwn ta it hw can they fukin complain for me ta gt warnings like that!! ye there was bangin the other day n i gt about 7 lines on ma hand thanks to a beer bottle n my bf's got a cut by his eye so what they can tlk bout me bt cant come up to me...
    always knew these people are snakes anyway bt u no what fuk then ini

u think im bangin on the walls now ... alright
    n hey my fire alarm dnt work, my showers broken, ive got mold in my room, since i came to this room my chest hurts, my bed is so broken if u sit on it it moves bt u no what who ever gives a fuk bout me..... n im being serious no 1 ever does n right n i hate myself right now so much that im just seeing every empty bottle on the floor as smashable to cut myself with then theres that craft knife n of corse the knife that every night i imagine stickin into the left side of my belly n funnily enough it fukin helps

seriously ragain doe n no fags or beer :'(
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry to hear that people are giving you such a hard time. It might seem like no one cares about you, but I care, and so do the rest of us here. You shouldn't hate yourself because you aren't a bad person. I wish there was more I could say to help, but you can talk to me if you want.
  3. diamond2

diamond2 Active Member

trust me if u new me youd hate me... my own sister wants me dead. . . .
    ive fukin had it u no im either gonna throw summink out the window, cut myself or this girl up or set this house of fire
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's an awful thing for your sister to say to you. I doubt I would hate you since I don't hate anyone. Just because she doesn't like you doesn't mean that others will feel the same. It's good to get your anger out, but you shouldn't take it out on yourself because you don't deserve that.
  5. cie

cie Banned Member

Hi Charlie,

Seems like you're going through a really hard time.. My advice to you is to work towards finding a decent place to live with nicer people.

I don't know London law but it is a civilized country and not much different from mine afaik, in New Zealand it is not legal to have a house without functional fire alarms and it is your landlord's responsibility to fix it, he's breaking the law by not doing it. Unless you broke it, then it's another story.

Furthermore on that topic, mold is a health hazard and is a VERY likely cause for your sore chest, if you're exposed to it for long periods of time you can become very very ill from it. I don't swear by wikipedia but if you take it lightly then it can be a useful source of information and you should read it: - living in a place with mold is very bad for you - I know I just said that but I can't express it enough; when you have mental distress the last thing you ever want is physical distress added on top of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.