Its another bad day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kellykel315, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kellykel315

Kellykel315 New Member

Today , is another bad day, The second I wake up I think about killing myself, I feel myself slipping more and more into the darkness, I can't fight back the feeling anymore, the thoughts of suicide are flooding in non stop and its making my head pound. I don't know what to do. I can stop picturing myself dead and pain free, life is causing me so much grieve right now. ITs building up so much , I'm so lost! I really just don't know what to do, I feel like I'm going crazy!!! is this all life has to offer!? i don't know, please help
  2. nararabbit

nararabbit Active Member

Some days it's all you can do to survive. That is okay. The most important thing is to not act on your feelings. Remember it is a chemical reaction happening in your brain that is making things seem so unbearable. Be kind to yourself and make sure to self-care... shower, brush teeth, brush hair, wash face... you will feel if not better, at least not scummy!

We are here for you, even if no one else is. (((hugs)))
  3. K8E

K8E Well-Known Member

Just for this hour be kind to yourself and then at the end of that hour commit yourself to another hour. x
  4. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I often wonder if this is all life has to offer me as well. But I came to an important realization. There's nothing overly terrible about my life. I have a lot of things that other people could only dream about having. The only reason it doesn't feel like I can enjoy all those good things and life seems unbearable is because my brain perceives it that way, not because that's really the case. The problem is in my mind, not my surroundings.
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Hang in there it'll eventually get better if not always professional help 24/7. I've used crisis lines before when I was at the edge. It helps.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.