It's Awful

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I've not been around for a bit. Was hoping that not being here would maybe make me not think about it. It didn't work.

I was told the other day that parents are going away for a while. First thought...yay! Some time where I can have a night in and go in my own way. I have started stock piling again. Getting lots of things in on the sligh so that I can do things in my own way.

I have had a drink tonight and blood let a little, what stopped me from going further? Well the fact that if I do and I get disturbed half way through it wont work. So, saving it for 2 weeks today! I have some control finally. But not in the right way.

Things are getting too much for me. I can't cope.

I have some stupid assessment thing on Tuesday from psychologist and they will telll me stuff I already know. I really can't see the point in it all.

Why do I feel like this? Stupid pills! On one hand I think they work, but interfer with my sleep so not sleeping. If I take them in the morning I feel so nauseus I am miserable. I say they are working so why am I feeling like this? I don't know whre to go now!

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is so frustrating to be doing what you can and seeing little change...have you tried a group session to see if a face to face exchange would be helpful? Please keep posting and we are here to support you...big hugs

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

not sure what to say (in a bad place myself right now) but wanted to send a big hug. thinking of you...

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The nausea will go away after 6 weeks is up it is just a side effect for awhile I suggest you tell psychologist your plans and get some help so you can be here when your love ones return It would be very traumatic for them to be called home for that reason. Talk to the doc okay get your med changed if they are not working well but do something positive okay please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.