its awful

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by clouds, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

Ive survivied yet another try, totally pissed off with life and the fact I cant get it right.. JUst chilling tonight with a bottle of wine and somemeds, but plan to get it right tomorrow night when the kifds arent home

2. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

please dont do it, especially for the kids sake, what led you to this. why is life so unfair to you

3. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Oh No, please don't do that, I know a bit of how you feel as I'm a parent and had enough too... But do you think you could try talk, reach out call someone or go to A&E?
    Just think of your children how they'll feel one day asking why you couldn't have fought a bit harder for them. I know its not easy, God knows I struggle on a daily basis, but surely your kids are worth it? With the right meds and help you can still feel better. You are not alone. Stay and tell us and vent! Vent! Get it all out so you can give those children another cuddle, see another birthday, another Christmas... see them smile for their graduation, wedding birth of their children... there's still so much more... don't give up yet - Please!
    P.M. me if you ever wanna chat... may not be great at advice but have 2 ears and 2 shoulders...
    Take care and stay safe
    hugs
    Ditsy x

4. depressedkitty

depressedkitty Active Member

Think of the children!!!! It will traumatize them!!!

5. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

The kids will grow up thinking maybe there was something they did wrong, if only we weren't so demanding, if only this this and this.

Think of your kids.

Don't you want to see them grow up have kids of their own. Come to you for advice when their little ones are going through a stage.

You need to go to your doc and ask for help. I know methods can't be discussed on here but you talk about surviving another attempt. Have you sought any medical advice for this?

x

6. Fedupforreal

Fedupforreal Well-Known Member

No matter what's going on in your life, you never ever make this decision when you have young kids. Especially when they're sleeping in the same house. Which one of them will find you? What is that going to do to them?

7. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

O no what if they came home and found you dead!?!That would horrible.What a horrible image to live with.

8. warrabinda

warrabinda Well-Known Member

i get that it's hard when you feel that crap to digest the 'think of your kids' because that's an emotional aspect. and that at times it feels like you are doing the best thing.
    you're not.
    please be brave for your sake and their and get help.
    i hope to hear from you soon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.