It's back 6 months later

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by blackfire, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

I haven't smoked in six months. Tonight I bought a pack of cloves. I looked at them in my passangers seat. I opened them and smoked 2 cigarettes. They tasted so good. I feel guilty for doing that, but not really. It calms me down and relieves stress in my life. I like the taste of them too. However as I am typing this I am getting a head ache and a buzz. It all started when I was a freshman in college two years ago. I went to a gas station and bought a pack of Marlboro Lights. That was the first pack I'd smoked. I smoked once in a while after that. A year later I started smoking clove cigarettes on and off. It is six months later and I am back at it.

2. slim_to_none

slim_to_none Well-Known Member

<3

i guess its not the healthiest habit. and im sure you know all about that.
    but if it helps you. go for it. just be careful. try and limit your cigarettes if you think it might be a problem.
    i wish i had some advice. im a smoker myself (just tobacco) so i can relate to the addiction. just be careful. thats all i can say i guess.
    xx

3. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

slim to none

i also drink ocassionally. i haven't had a beer in 3 months, mostly drink and hope i never wake back up. i know it isn't good but i am too much of a wuss to get too drunk. just enough to pass out. i always drink alone. no one knows about it except my ex. and she has not talked to me in half a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.