its back :(

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by whybother?, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

as usual i dont care if any1 replies,

im depressed again :sad: after almost 3 years of not being depressed, its back and worse than before!! im having random crying fits and i had ONE craving to s/h again but before i cud even start to do anything i threw wat i was holding in my hand away. everything is gettin ontop of me and ive snapped under the pressure. i cant do this anymore :sad:
  2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: i know how you feel.. it gets hard.

i'm here if you ever wanna talk. i know how it feels with the crying fits.. and the urges..

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Why Bother,
    You sound like you are hurting very badly. Do you see a therapist?
    If your not you might want to think about it. They can shed light on your problems and teach you coping skills to help fend off those negative thoughts.
    You know you have friends here and alot of others who have faced the same things you are facing. We will be glad to talk to you privately. Keep in mind there are those of us who can't get into chat, so you will have to PM us.I don't know you but I do care what happens with you. There is so much suffering in this world. You would think by now they would have a miracle pill.(HaHa) I thought you might need a little snicker! Take Care of yourself and keep posting so we know how you are doing..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.