it's back

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SpencerA, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

the feeling i used to get when i was severely depressed, like my heart is breaking and my stomachs in knots, even though there's been nobody around to break my heart in a long while, i hate it so much. i hate just functioning and feeling this way without being able to tell anyone, just pudhing everyone away so not to involve them. i hate that i can't eat properly because of it, or sleep without nightmares. i don't know why it's back, i'm scared of feeling as bad as i did last year all over again, i don't see why i just can't get better for good, without all the meds.
  2. SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender Well-Known Member

You took the words right out of my mouth!
    Everything you said i feel right now. I haven't gone to get any ADs because i don't have it in me to talk to the drs.
    I just want to be happy too.
    I feel for you, nothing worthwhile to add, but you're not alone.
  3. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

that's the only way i could think to describe it, it's like being on a pirate boat ride at a theme park and the feeling you get in your stomach when you go from the highest to the lowest point, except it takes you forever to ride the damn storm.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Laurey,
    Read you thread and am sorry things are creeping back in!!! I relate because I have gone back to square one since January. Saw my therapist the other day and she is dissappointed because we were making good progress.
    Have you had any med changes lately?? Thats what happened to me, my doc did two med changes on me and screwed me all up..The first one had me halluecenating, and the second one had an adverse reaction on me..Instead of making me less depressed it drug me further into dispair..I have been in this darkplace ever since. My suicidal ideations have been strong, but I keep coming on here to try and stay positive thinking and helping others...I hope some of this helps..Try and keep posting here because it helps!!Take care!!
  5. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Hi there im sorry your feeling so low,i know how your feeling,ive been on that pirate ship for many years,but dont give up go to your gp or therapists and tell them how your feelng,maybe its your meds that need looking at,or maybe its just a natural low,i get them for a few days and then things get better,has anything happened that might be making you feel down right now?Please keep talking it can help.Thinking of you take care.
  6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey hun.... i am so sorry for how you are feeling. . . you can always talk to me - i understand that 'pirate ship' all too well. . . i am here for you - as many are!! i care so much. . .. :console:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.