its back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I have always had problems with eating. I only rarely go through what some people would call anorexia... I get into the frame of mind that I NEED to lose weight and it always results in me just not eating. Lately I've been telling myself to not eat and I usually don't except maybe a tiny snack once a day. I always convince myself of reasons as to why I shouldn't eat... like today... Some people I work with asked if I wanted to go in on a pizza or pizzas tomorrow for work and I instantly made excuses not to. I normally like pizza...love it in fact but only when I actually want to eat. I just know that I hate how I look right now and want to get rid of a few pounds...

plates

What's wrong with how you look?

And do you feel it's a way to cope with your mood? Do you feel better about yourself when you're not depressed?

Josh, i tell you all the time, you look amazing how you are. I know you never believe me but its the truth. I hate hearing you like this. Please talk to the doctor. They can help you. xx :hug: :cheekkiss:

ZombiePringle

What's wrong with how you look?

And do you feel it's a way to cope with your mood? Do you feel better about yourself when you're not depressed?
I actually hate my stomach most of all. Thats the biggest reason I want to lose weight. I actually never feel better about myself no matter what my mood is.

Josh, i tell you all the time, you look amazing how you are. I know you never believe me but its the truth. I hate hearing you like this. Please talk to the doctor. They can help you. xx :hug: :cheekkiss:
I'm calling a doctor when I get off work. I hope I can make an appointment for this week.

Its actually been really bad the last 2 days... I haven't really been eating... And I almost passed out while I was working out. And I was trying to get a load of laundry in the washer and stumbled into a wall twice... I know I really need to take care of this and I am calling the doctor but at the same time... I don't want to eat. At all....

plates

Those signs are worrying and signs of maybe low blood pressure? When you work out you're stressing your body, losing water and salt- you need to keep rehydrating and eating otherwise you might end in a bad state/crisis/death. I actually did have a mini stroke (TIA) doing what you are yrs back.

I'm glad you're seeing a doctor - he/should do basic checks on you and keep an eye on your bloods/blood pressure/heart.

Is it easier to drink things like juice?

Doing what you're doing won't make you thinner for long- you'll lose water, bone other things etc and when you inevitably eat again you'll just go back to where you were all with the feelings you have about food/body returning. To have long lasting results exercising and eating well goes hand in hand :hug:

ZombiePringle

Yeah its easier to drink things. Still don't drink a lot though. I know its not good for me at all but..I'm just having a REALLY hard time shaking it... Everytime I go to eat I come up with a reason not to.. well most of the time. I did have a cheese sandwich today and one yesterday. I always manage to eat a tiny bit everyday. But even then.... I feel horrible and mad at myself for eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00