It's bad... I feel like I hit the bottom again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new here... I am really down now.. My 4 years relationship is falling apart and I am to blame, constantly, harshly, reminded of that by my gf... I thought I was on my way back up after being badly bullied in school, being outcast at uni and finally finding the one I love... Now she makes me take all blame, turns everything against me.. I can't cope, I can't take it anymore all this blame, punishment and shame... I did cut myself deep but not deep enough. I don't know which way to go. To live or to die?

Please, can someone please talk to me? :(

lotte

It sounds like you have a bad girlfriend. Leave her and find new friends? I don't have any good advice and have been struggling with suicidal thoughts for years without relief or solutions, but i'm writting because it feels awful when no one leaves you a reply. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
It seems you and your girlfriend have grown apart have you considered couple counselling to help you grow both understand each other better

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Choose life. Bullying can have a severe after effect on your life and make you feel not good enough and isolate yourself. You need to talk to her, explain how you are feeling. I bet she will understand... keep talking to is and welcome to SF.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Bullying is not nice. I understand you are suffering but please do not think about cutting. You are important. Please use the alternative method such as ice cubes or elastic band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00