it's bad

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by necrodude, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i thought i was getting better but i'm not. my new girlfriend has left me because my ex has sent messages to her off a website pretending to be me. that was last week and i just don't know what to do anymore. i've been cutting and my chest is still bleeding. i was planning to end it tonight. i tried. i just can't deal. i really can't
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Ugh, I'm sorry for what you're going through. I hope you don't end it though, here if you want to talk.
  3. necrodude

thanks but i'm running out of choices. its so hard right now.
  4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Do you have any proof you can show her that it was her ex, and not you?
  5. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

You do have choices necro.. Please dont let this drag you down..I know how hard it is when someone you really like just cuts you out of their life.. especially if the reasoning for them doing so isnt your fault..But maybe if she doesnt understand/or believe it wasnt you.. then she isnt the right person for you?

I know we havent chatted for a while.. but you know im here if you ever want to.. i missed our conversations :hug:
  6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Give it a little time. Once the emotions settle down you can explain that the emails were not from you. Try no tto react too strongly jusdt be calm and explain that your ex had down this to mess things up.The other party will know you are telling the truth if they know you. I'll say a prapyer for you. Things may not be as basd as they seem.I'll say a prayer for you, please say one too..PLEASE give it a little time. What often looks like the end of a relationship is often just a momentary problem. All may be well soon.We all NEED and WANT You here. PLEASE stay with us and we will all help you through this and figure a way out of your suffering. Just hang on things can change for the better so quickly. We are here for you and this will go by. It's not as bad as you think.This may actually bring you closer together with the one you care about when it's over. DON'T give up hope may be right here!!!!

Please write me if you like,

7. necrodude

thanks all. my ex has made a living out of fucking me up, and lying about me. jade's parents have started to realize they've been blaming the wrong person, but i still don't know what jade thinks. as for proof, other than i say hey, not hi, and can spell weren't not really. her cousin was at mine the first time they were sent, the second i was out at my friends, but if she won't listen to me, why would she listen to them?
  8. Marty482

Can any of your friends back you up woth your ex's beahvior? She will know you are telling the truth eventually. I'll say a prayer for you. Can you prove you were somewhere else when you ex wroite that stuff?
  9. necrodude

all i have is my friends to back me up. but the major problems the paranoia
  10. Marty482

Just get your friends to tell her that your ex is that way and is behind all this. Eventually they will believe you.
  11. necrodude

it's getting her to talk to them. her cousin can, but as for the others it's harder. i wish she'd talk to me...
  12. Marty482

Maybe you just need to give her some time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.