its been 2 years and back to 2 days

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by bmxbarbie, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmxbarbie

bmxbarbie Member

I hate myself o cant believe i would do it again...................

2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hug: going that long is an amazing achievement :clap: if you've just done it again don't get upset, just see it as a slight blip in your amazing progress so far and keep striving to keep up the good work :hug: what is it that made you do it again sweet? is it something you would like to talk about? :arms:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Don't be so hard on yourself. We're human, and we all make mistakes. But you've made it a long time, and nothing will ever take away from that accomplishment!!

4. cayzira

cayzira Well-Known Member

Sometimes you need to slip up, just to realize how far you've really come. Don't be disheartened, you've done so well : )

5. bmxbarbie

bmxbarbie Member

im a mother of 2 and married for 4 years and he has been leaving so many times my flash backs are bake from my child hood trauma i just dont know what to do im trying to keep my self together but my kids are a year apart and the youngest it only 5 months old and i was raised with out a mother so i have no idea what to do thanks guys after doing it i realized i really need help instead of trying to fight it on my own!

6. cayzira

cayzira Well-Known Member

I hope that things are ok, and you've been able to resist the urge. I wish I could offer some real help or advice, but your situation is very different to my own, and I'm sure that anything I said would just be patronzing.

I hope that you are okay, and I'm sorry that life so far has taken the course for you that it has, but it is good that youv'e decided to try and get some help (The DIY approch never seems to be too effective) Take care, and never be mad at yourself for slipping up, like I said, just let's you see how far you've come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.