Its been 24 hours

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jenn, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenn

jenn Member

yesterday i was feeling really bad and was going to end it, i managed to get myself to a stage where i told myself i'd wait a day and if it was as bad then I'd Kill mysel, its been a day. I think I'm writing this because although I'm new it feels like some1 might care. I dont want people to change my mind- thats not what its about but somehow if someone cares it feels a bit better I'm so soz I'm being morbid but wanted to speak to someone before I go sorry

2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I care hun, the members here care :hug:.

I know that may sound like empty words seeing as you don't know us & we are strangers. But give us a chance, we want to help you, we understand how you feel.

Can you tell us why you want to end your life?

:hug: xx
  3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi jenn .. sorry ur feelin like this :hug:
    i feel like it aswel.. alot.. sometimes i have 2 shorten the time 2 even an hour b4 i 'do it' but somehow im still here.. i hope u keep postin here an let ppl give u support.. there r some awesome ppl on this forum..
    plz stay safe x
  4. jenn

jenn Member

its along story people just think that i should sort it but its not so simple the only way out with the least pain is me to dissapear! I know there are good things in my life but they all seem drowned out by all the bad! what the point?
  5. ~Claire

People who make comments like that are often the ones who have never experienced mental health problems.

If it was a matter of just sorting yourself out then I'm sure you would have done that long before now. And if we all had the ability to do that, places like here wouldn't exist.

Concentrate on the good things in your life honey, you may feel overwhelmed by all the unhappy things, but try not to look at the bigger picture. Focus on 1 issue at a time, if we try to control them all at once that is when we struggle.

Have you spoken with a doctor, parents, friends about how you are feeling?
  6. jenn

jenn Member

i've been experiancing this for a long time but this is what that people usually say it a simple option you see go to police n itll b sorted but its sooooo much complicated than that!!!
  7. ~Claire

I know honey. Sometimes people only scratch the surface of what's really going on.
  8. jenn

jenn Member

sorry I'm so so sorry for moaning to yous all sorry

9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Dont' be sorry. That is why we are here. See if we can help. You have nothing to loose.
  10. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

We care here,though we have few that don't like to post
  11. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I hope you stay with us Jenn, here at SF we have many caring people who are supportive and can help. Feel free to PM me. :hug:
  12. ~Claire

You don't have to apologise Jenn. We care & we want to help.

I hope you are safe & that tomorrow is a better day for you.

I am here every day, usually lurking somewhere, if you ever want to talk, feel free to PM me.

:console: xx
  13. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

You say its really complicated. But try us! We're all here because we're struggling with these awful suicidal feelings, maybe we can understand your story more than some of the people in your life.
  14. jenn

jenn Member

Thanks for your replies soz i never responded been in hospital for past 5 days- home now though feeling a bit better than i did. I suppose theres some issues i need to face up to and finally deal with. Thanks again

15. Titus17

Titus17 New Member

Its good to hear you're still here and doing better, Jenn. It takes a lot of courage to recognize and deal with the issues that make us feel the way we do.

I wish you the best of luck!:biggrin:
  16. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Jenn please don't say sorry i felt bad too for posting but this place really cares and wants to hear so please stay with us okay
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.