It's been a long time.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

It's been a long time since I was on here. Since I last posted I have been in hospital for practically a year. 8 months of that on an intensive care unit. Yet throughout that time I never felt as bad as I do now. Yet everyone seems to think I am doing really well. Well I am not.

Suicide is on my mind all the time and I plan for February when I am going to do it.

I suppose people think I am doing well is because I have been lying to them.

Read this for more info and a couple of posts before

<edit mod total eclipse deleted link please have links approved before posting it with admin >

I suppose they can't really do anything to help if I am not honest. I have told my psychologist in detail the feelings of being suicidal and how I have a plan but I have not told him what the plan is. I am so sick of feeling like this. I don't get any respite from it.

I can't do it anymore.

I suppose the reason I have come back here is for answers to my questions raised in the above blog so I would be grateful if you read and left a comment as I really don't know what to do.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
  2. Evanesce

Evanesce Well-Known Member

Hi I have a read of your blog post and I would suggest that you be truthful and get the help you need. I spend so long avoiding getting help myself and I'm at the stage where most of time I'm mentally well now. I am currently only seeing my psychologist about every 6weeks. Due to finish seeing him soon and yes that can be hard. But after 8 years of intensive therapy there isn't much more he can teach me.
    It's only my suggestion but I think it would be worth it. Talk to them tell them everything. Work out why you are feeling this way. Explain why you can't see any other way out and think about what you would like them to do to help you.
    what you've been doing is very dangerous and I understand the need to self-harm/die, but honestly it's not worth causing yourself more damage and pain.

Please Get Help
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome back...I have thought of you over that time...and yes, be honest...therapists and doctors can only treat the person who shows up to their office...what do you have to lose? I have not read your blog but will do so later...and please use the support here...there are people who truly care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.