Its been a long time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LetItGo, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

But I need an out. There just isnt anything that I can do too totally obliterate the thought of never being happy again. No amount of busyness will hide it. No amount of counselling is going to help. Nothing else that I can obsess over to take my mind away. In a bad place right now and the timing couldn't be worse. Nobody to even talk too about this, but then, thats my fault. I don't know what to do.

2. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

You talk to us. You tell us what has happened.

3. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Yeah matty you can still always talk to me. We havent talked for ages. Maybe I can make you get a knitting obsession, because I want this huge sweater to crawl in >.< Sorry silly me >.< Just dont like it when youre so down
    :hug:

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hold on and get through just one day at a time....these thoughts can pass ....
    how do you know for sure you won't be happy again?
    keep talking to us or maybe ring crisis line...

5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Honestly, its the same old story.

I could get my mum to make you one :) and there's no need to apologise, humour is the best medicine. Just sometimes I get in these rotten states for a while where I feel incredibly bad, but then it clears after a while. You are an absolute sweetheart (why do you have to be so much younger, live on another continent, and have a damn b/f!!! :p )

I just dont think I can because I found someone so incredibly understanding of me, and my shite. I've never found anyone like that before, or since, and given that I've been around a while, I know what the odds are of finding that again...not good. It wasn't perfect, but I don't expect or need perfect. I know I've got a lot of affection, kindness and the l-word to give someone, not blowing my own trumpet, just know its part of my nature. But ya I have some ongoing issues re:depression, and a lot of people find that hard to cope with.

I know that before I embark on this journey again, I need to get that sorted once and for all, or the next time it falls apart it will probably kill me. Just wondering how long that will take...don't have years. Hell, thats just one thing among half a dozen major personal works I need to undertake tbh.

6. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

I could get my mum to make you one :) and there's no need to apologise, humour is the best medicine. Just sometimes I get in these rotten states for a while where I feel incredibly bad, but then it clears after a while. You are an absolute sweetheart (why do you have to be so much younger, live on another continent, and have a damn b/f!!! :p )

lol silly man, those are reasons we shouldnt talk? Btw the damn boyfriend decided today it probly was the ebst for me to end it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.