its been a while....im crashing!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

its been a while since i last posted on here, and iv tried to carry on on my own and get through the crap, but no matter how hard i try it all crumbles. i used to cut and have been clean for 7 months but last few days iv had the urge to do it.

so far the only thing that keeps me here is my job and a few friends.
    im scared!!

2. KirstyMissJimBob

also this bottle..is going down so well.. gonna smash it till its gone..don care if i dont wake up >.<

i <3 you guys
    <3 firebeast

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

what have you tried that has crumbled?

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Also...just because things feel like they are worse, does not mean they are...so often we have such new coping skills that they do not hold up long term...glad you came back and please continue to let us know how you are doing...J

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hey Kristy, I remember you from before. Sorry to hear that things are not going too well, but don't give up hon. :hug:

6. KirstyMissJimBob

well the crap hit the fan something cronic!!
    i ended up in hospital for wanting to end it, got released and it still was bad.
    i also gave in and self harm >.< was doin so well too.

got an appointment with a pscyh on friday so im gonna go to see how it goes. i was only let out cos i have a good job and a goal. but i am apparently a danger to myself.

7. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Please try to stay postivie, i know its hard too.

In the meantime keep talking to you, let us try to help you.

Good luck with your appointment. xxx

8. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

I agree, stay positive Kirsty! I hope you stay with us for the long haul because i would miss you otherwise! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.