its been a while since ive felt this way

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by undercoverlover, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

ive been trying so hard not to hurt myself
    ive been 4 months clean of self harm, im cut off from my abuser completely, and im interacting with good people. but lately ive just felt miserable and awful. i just came out as trans at my school and ive been getting a lot of shit for it. i have support from my friends but it still hurts a lot. people purposely misgender me and treat me like garbage. lately ive been having way more panic attacks despite being on meds
    i dont know its not really much to be worrying over but i have the resources to kill myself if it gets too awful.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry that ignorant people chose to be cruel towards you I do hope the someone at the school steps in and puts a stop to it. I hope you stay safe ok please don't harm yourself over there stupidity keep you safe ok hugs

3. pisces1

pisces1 Well-Known Member

You are a very strong person who has clearly had to overcome a lot of obstacles. Just know you are so much better than those who chose to show there ignorance with childish name calling. Please dont let them undo all the hard work you have done. Stay strong and keep pushing forward.

4. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Don't downplay your difficulties! They matter, just like you do... It sounds like you've made some remarkable, positive changes in your life--congratulations on that! Often times people will hate what they don't understand and this can come in the form of differences (what separates us). Try to realize it for what it is and not take it too overly personally: I know it's not easy... But what makes you special is that you are unique, and it is this quality that gives you tremendous value as a person, especially when it comes to strength of character and of equal importance--being interesting! :)

5. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

thank you so much. i will really try but lately things have just been really hard on me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.