it's been a while

I feel so damn stuck. I'm very triggered the last few days by certain things. that frustrates me. it's like I'm back to getting nowhere. I've done some negative coping. I'm scared I'm heading back to a dark place. christmas and new years are hard anyhow. I know it's the same for many. I know I need to try and stay out of being pulled down further but it's easier said than done. I don't really care either.

Anonymous ID

I feel so damn stuck. I'm very triggered the last few days by certain things. that frustrates me. it's like I'm back to getting nowhere. I've done some negative coping. I'm scared I'm heading back to a dark place. christmas and new years are hard anyhow. I know it's the same for many. I know I need to try and stay out of being pulled down further but it's easier said than done. I don't really care either.
I hope you feel better soon

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
it's just me. I want the stuff to stop. I need not to be such a fuck up. I feel lost and confused, tired and worthless and most off all have little hope.
Mo, some members may not have been around long enough to remember when you were a bit more active on here, and therefore may not be as well acquainted, or familiar with you. (As I...) : ) I just think that you're such a wonderful person and a great and truly inspiring human being. I know that you probably can't see that (or what I am talking about) right now. But it is easy to express, articulate, or "say!" As all I have to do is (to) speak the truth. You are not as unworthy as your head &/or mind are telling you currently, or presently. I understand what you're writing; maybe not the reasons behind the meanings, shall we say. But I do empathize with you and share your sentiments, echo those very same feelings of- or from "pain." That said, in my opinion... (or it is my 'belief!') that. . . You are special, and have a unique talent that not only this forum or place is better for, or from (having had & still continuing to do so) but also the outer world, out there--shall we say? In real life, seems to be en vogue, these days to say! ;) I believe that your qualities as a human being, and a good person of worth much higher than any value you can currently see or place, are admirable and noteworthy. And it is a shock to me, someone who so appreciates you & in fact, looks up (way up!) to you as someone I could only hope, or dream to be like! That is all I can, or have to go off. What I have seen and heard from you in terms of action 'round these parts over the years. And yes, my memory (& perhaps, mind as well) may be fading in some things; you & your incredible nature, are not one - or some - of them.

Mo, some members may not have been around long enough to remember when you were a bit more active on here, and therefore may not be as well acquainted, or familiar with you. (As I...) : ) I just think that you're such a wonderful person and a great and truly inspiring human being. I know that you probably can't see that (or what I am talking about) right now. But it is easy to express, articulate, or "say!" As all I have to do is (to) speak the truth. You are not as unworthy as your head &/or mind are telling you currently, or presently. I understand what you're writing; maybe not the reasons behind the meanings, shall we say. But I do empathize with you and share your sentiments, echo those very same feelings of- or from "pain." That said, in my opinion... (or it is my 'belief!') that. . . You are special, and have a unique talent that not only this forum or place is better for, or from (having had & still continuing to do so) but also the outer world, out there--shall we say? In real life, seems to be en vogue, these days to say! ;) I believe that your qualities as a human being, and a good person of worth much higher than any value you can currently see or place, are admirable and noteworthy. And it is a shock to me, someone who so appreciates you & in fact, looks up (way up!) to you as someone I could only hope, or dream to be like! That is all I can, or have to go off. What I have seen and heard from you in terms of action 'round these parts over the years. And yes, my memory (& perhaps, mind as well) may be fading in some things; you & your incredible nature, are not one - or some - of them.

oh f it! misterbgone... thank you for your really thoughtful and kind words. I had to disappear for a while so I'm sorry for my tardy response. while your words were lovely I can't associate them with myself. I understand what you're trying to say, I can read and acknowledge but I don't and can't believe them. I have issues obv with this. thank you again, take good care of yourself.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
oh f it! misterbgone... thank you for your really thoughtful and kind words. I had to disappear for a while so I'm sorry for my tardy response. while your words were lovely I can't associate them with myself. I understand what you're trying to say, I can read and acknowledge but I don't and can't believe them. I have issues obv with this. thank you again, take good care of yourself.
No worries or trouble at all Mo! : ) I think the world of you, and that is the truth. Whether or not you agree with it, is up to you...;) Just want what's best for you - so the timing of the reply is of little importance to me, in comparison with your well-being! :) Take care. And it's okay to give yourself a rest, every once in a while! ;) We all need a break, sometimes. . .

Do you want to say what stuff you want to stop?
may71 thank you. it's the PTSD
stuff, the stupid life stuff. it's one thing after another. I know many can cope much better than I with these things. it frustrates me that I can't do better. I just feel like an idiot in a hamster wheel. thank you for responding.

No worries or trouble at all Mo! : ) I think the world of you, and that is the truth. Whether or not you agree with it, is up to you...;) Just want what's best for you - so the timing of the reply is of little importance to me, in comparison with your well-being! :) Take care. And it's okay to give yourself a rest, every once in a while! ;) We all need a break, sometimes. . .
we do, I agree with you on that.

I miss many of the people that used to be here ages ago! i feel like a newbie, thanks for remembering me!

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
we do, I agree with you on that.

I miss many of the people that used to be here ages ago! i feel like a newbie, thanks for remembering me!
You should check out the eternal chat thread that was started by May71. It's relatively new, and may be in the coffeehouse? But there was a bit, or chunk where we discussed just that! Ha :)

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
I can also guarantee that many of those members who were familiar with you from before --would not only agree with everything I've had to say (on your good will / nature & character, etc.); that is to say--this "vouching," on your behalf!! :) _but they'd also be able to state it in a much more succinct & therefore impactful, efficient & descriptive manner. That reads something like a narrative: I remember you from before - just as they would too. . . (were they still here to tell you so). And trust me! They still feel the same way as me; they just aren't here to express it to you themselves~ ; ) ...but the "new ones!" aren't bad, either- :D (just sayin'?) ;) & of course, teasing..:D Always GREAT to See or Hear from You, Mo- (= mrb~

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
may71 thank you. it's the PTSD
stuff, the stupid life stuff. it's one thing after another. I know many can cope much better than I with these things. it frustrates me that I can't do better. I just feel like an idiot in a hamster wheel. thank you for responding.
And keep in mind, I believe it was George Carlin who once said that PTSD, was once called "Shell-Shock." Until it was gradually evolved & changed over time with it's various euphemism's and such. . . So, if you didn't already know - just keep that in mind! : )

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00