Its been a while

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by spidy, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

The kids mum comes bck here to her home tomorrow after having nice break bali etc ive had the kids been doing real good they come to me now we have routines even i do.In saying all tht i go bck to my shitty life renting a room where i cant have my kids and become a visitor again talking about having a big high then having such a big low to look forward too.Ive been looking after my kids for good month or more and have got real better now thnking about going bck to myself im low.Im going bck to work much to the bitchs plkeasure as she gets her child support while i struggle to stay alive and dont get me wrong but anyone tht can afford to go over seas and spend sht loads of money and collect support from every organisation dont deserve sht.Anyway im just feeling bit low and needed to get something of my chest thnx for being here sf cause if it wasnt for my kids and you i wouldnt be here.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey it is great you had this time with your kids built up a relationship so they know you love them. You still get to see them and they will appreciate that time even more now. Maybe she will go away again soon but at least now you have built a good foundation between you and your children and they will always love you for that.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: You've got a foundation with them, and hopefully things will be different even when she comes back. I hope you still get to see them...?

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

thinking of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.