it's been a year.

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by KittyGirl, Mar 15, 2010.

1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

We were in some classes together; although you were one year ahead of me.
    I remember that you were so much smarter than the teachers were-- so quick to think of some way to bullshit your way out of trouble XD

In fashion class-- though you were the only guy and got alot of shit from the other guys in school for taking a 'girly' class-- you enjoyed yourself. I remember some guys stuck their heads into the classroom once and called you a fag, and you said; "What's faggy about spending time alone-- half naked-- with a bunch of chicks?"
    They couldn't say anything! No one would've been able to! XD

On the first day of class, the teacher left to get something- you stood up and we all heard a loud 'RIIIP' sound. You ripped your pants on the corner of the work table XD And since no one else knew how to patch pants up-- there I was, with my hand down your jeans; trying to fix them before the teacher came back. >.<

In art class, you even painted a giant pair of boobs and explained your 'portrait' in a way that was so complicated and poetic that you got a 98% on it!! haha~ you really *could* bullshit your way through anything, couldn't you?

What you couldn't do though... was get yourself out of the slump that your depression dragged you into. You didn't say a word to any of us and before I knew it- you'd O.D'd.
    I really wish that you said something... to any of us, really!
    I still think about you every day-- and I always did, even when we parted ways after highschol. You were just a cool guy! Someone that everyone could get along with. A fun guy with a good sense of humor who made everyone around him feel good about themselves.
    I wish that you had the same affect on yourself, though.

It's been one year and I miss you.
    I know that everyone whose life you'd ever touched will miss you.
    We shared alot of memories and not much of anything else-- but I will always refer to you as my friend because that is what you were.

Love you, Bry.

2. masive

masive Banned Member

The mind is a funny thing vansser.

Its good that you have good merorys of times and not bad ones.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad he brought so much laughter into others lives.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni