It's been about 3 weeks!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by EllieThade, Mar 21, 2008.

1. EllieThade

EllieThade Antiquities Friend

For the last 3 weeks or so, I've actually felt like I am NOT depressed. I know I still am, since I still have suicidal thoughts and horrid sleeping problems and constant nervousness. But it hasn't been so bad. My mood has been pretty good and I haven't had any urges to SI or OD and my therapist and I are talking about lifestyle and sleep instead of suicidal feelings all the time.

Isn't that cool??? Pray for me that it stays...

Ellie

2. jofo3511

jofo3511 Member

Thats great Ellie. I hope it continues for you!!!!:biggrin:

3. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

That is wonderful news ellie! I will keep it in my prayers that the depression stays away and you can continue to improve :)

Caroline

4. EllieThade

Thanks Carol and Jofo! I really do hope this feeling lasts. Your support means a lot to me. :)

Ellie

5. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Enjoy the time when you're not depressed! Sure feels good, doesn't it? I'm glad you've been feeling better. Hope it continues.:smile:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

thats really nice:smile: hope it continues for you!

7. EllieThade

Thanks Lynn and Least. :smile: I did develop one symptom back that I hadn't had since I had ECT late last year, but it's not horrible horrible. At least it's not making me really depressed again.

So far so good!

Ellie