It's been along time....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by S1000, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S1000

S1000 New Member

I've been fighting this for years! But the last few years have been very hard,I really want to end it,but keep thinking about others family and friends I guess,but it's driving me crazy,I don't go a day without some sort of thought,it drives me mad! Even typing this I feel like crying,please is there any hope? Maybe I'm beyond help,but I'm hoping this is the first step to admitting I have a problem,if you can call it that........sorry.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI hun i hope you do cry and let some of that sadness out from inside okay
    Yes there is hope hun always just sometimes we don't see it hugs to you
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hello there,

I hope you're still with us. Kudos to you for being an open book here. I'm proud of you for that. What a positive, brave step in my opinion! :) For example, I have trouble being open and honest about my feelings, even on these forums; I put up a facade to hide my pain. I'm glad this isn't the case here. Please keep talking, and I wish you the best from now onwards. Take care.

4. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

First of all, why are you apologizing? You shouldn't be sorry. Depression can take a lot out of a person and does get worse, often times. We all know what it's like. The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one so you're doing well so far :)

At this point, I would say find something you enjoy that takes your mind off of things, and when you need to talk, we're all here for you. If things get worse from there, you should definitely see a doctor.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.