It's been awhile

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by laurenelizabeth09leb, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laurenelizabeth09leb

laurenelizabeth09leb Well-Known Member

It's been awhile since I've felt I needed help.
    Some of you might remember me others might not.
    I was doing pretty good for awhile and now I'm getting back into old habits.
    I don't want to do anything and everything I see I try to figure out ways I can use it to hurt myself.
    It has been awhile since I've felt the need to hurt myself.
    Given that I am clumsy enough to just do it on accident.

Recently I've been stuck in my house because I broke my leg/ankle.
    I'm super stressed and I just am so sick of everyone and everything.
    I feel like things just keep getting worse and worse and I'm starting to
    lose control of myself and it's scaring me.

I just need someone to talk to I guess. I don't know what to do anymore...

Sorry if this seems kinda wacky or the subjects are all over the place but that's just how it came out I guess. I don't really know any other way to put it...

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I do remember you and it has been awhile. Good to see you. I am sorry you felt the need to come back though as I always hope things were going better. Setbacks do happen occasionally, so don't be discouraged. How long will you have to stay in the house due to your leg? Try to at least get outside in the fresh air and sunshine every day. It can help refresh you. :hug:

3. laurenelizabeth09leb

Ah I remember you well, You helped me a lot and I want to thank you for that.
    So far I've been in the house for a little over six weeks.
    I can get out now which I have been doing and it's helping a little but not a ton.

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Lauren, I know that sitting around is the worst thing for me as it gives too much time to dwell on the dark thoughts. If I broke my leg and was incapacitated for awhile I know how tough it would be. Sorry to hear this has happened to you. As your leg heals you should start getting out again. You know you can get through this. Best wishes.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya Lauren and welcome back to the forum :)
    I know what its like to be stuck in a house for a long time and how lonely it gets, we're here for you,PM me if you need to talk hun! Hope your injuries heal quickly! Stay safe and take care hun xx

6. laurenelizabeth09leb

Yeah I'm going to try and get out more I'm really hoping that will help some what.

7. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Hi Lauren, hope things get better for you, feel free to PM me anytime you need to talk :hug:

8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I hope things get sorted for you hun. I'm glad to see your making some positive changes, such as trying to go out more, sometimes it can make all the difference and i hope it does for you! Good luck :D

9. laurenelizabeth09leb

Thanks everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.